View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 01:19 PM   #29 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
You mean because of the length of it that it would hit me in the middle of the back?
I mean that the headrest is meant to move and that, yes, your mid-to-upper torso is meant to absorb impact when your head rocks back, in order to make your neck more stable and prevent whiplash.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
Are you actually saying I'm supposed to feel it? I've done it in my wife's X5 and I don't feel a poke...I doubt her car is unsafe lol.

Maybe I need to push harder
Yes, I am actually saying that. Your X5 should have different safety features. It is an overpriced, overweight German grocery getter, not a sports car.

But whatever, you can feel that the seats are cheap. We're all entitled to opinions.

Last edited by shadoquad; 08-31-2012 at 01:32 PM.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote