View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 11:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute
Question SRS indicator confusion...

When IGN is ON, SRS indicator normally lights up and turns off after a few seconds.

When I have a passenger, like my gf, the indicator is a bit erratic. I notice the indicator continues to light up longer than usual, and then turns off. Sometimes it's normal as well.

So tonight I did a test. I turned IGN to ON, and the SRS indicator lit up and turned off as usual. Then I pressed down on the seat cushion and released it, the SRS indicator turned on for a few seconds and turned off.

So I'm wondering if there is a possible intermittent issue with the seat sensor.