View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 11:35 AM   #37 (permalink)
zguynate
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
zguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
I once got into a pissing match with this kid who was around that age on another forum. Long story short, I actually believe him that he did make some weird investments in the stock market. He actually owned some really nice stuff. He was an immature idiot that filmed himself almost wrecking his mustang GT to prove a point, and it got me banned, though, lol.

Came back a few years later and he was a mod on the forum with other really nice cars. Dunno if he matured up or not, but he was still alive...

...either way, betting that kid was not rolling on his own paycheck, just the odds and all...
No I agree with you. You shouldnt automatically assume. I look younger than I am (I am 24) and people ask me how I afford my car and give me strange looks all the time. However when people I dont know ask me I just tell them that mommy and daddy bought it for me lol. Its easier than telling them where I work that will then just evolve into way more conversation than I care to carry.

There is a small chance, and I mean very small, that this guy bought the car with his own money. Even if dad bought it for him im not going to hate on him for it. If my dad offered me a M3 when I was 19 I sure as hell would have taken it, and probably wrecked it too lol. If anything its dads fault for giving his son a "performance" vehicle so young. Especially such an expensive one. If he tried to take responsibility for buying it himself when he didnt, then thats a different story.