View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 10:47 AM   #1 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonbreath View Post
To the question of his age the video description says he's 19.
I once got into a pissing match with this kid who was around that age on another forum. Long story short, I actually believe him that he did make some weird investments in the stock market. He actually owned some really nice stuff. He was an immature idiot that filmed himself almost wrecking his mustang GT to prove a point, and it got me banned, though, lol.

Came back a few years later and he was a mod on the forum with other really nice cars. Dunno if he matured up or not, but he was still alive...

...either way, betting that kid was not rolling on his own paycheck, just the odds and all...
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote