View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 10:26 AM   #2155 (permalink)
Nismo89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: daily Zen and woosah
Nismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
Hey nismo89!! Wot up man?!
Get cut from where and why do we care?!
Pretty excited about garage! I can now wash the Rocket and keep it clean for more than 2 hours! Woot!
getting cut from the Team. All NFL teams have to get down to the 53 man roster today. and have their pratice squad players set.

why do you care? well you dont have to care! haha this is the USELESS thread... so its useful for you to not care and think its useless

for clean!............ although..... watch out for that whiplash, especially at a stand still

Last edited by Nismo89; 08-31-2012 at 10:29 AM.