View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 10:17 AM   #2150 (permalink)
Nismo89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: daily Zen and woosah
Nismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=blackcherry20;1895503]Hi everybody!!! Breakfast w hubby today-like Gale-opportunies for alone time few and far between!
I Gurney!! And Mu! And Happy! And Onz! And Pint! DSTLR wot up from across the big pond-eh?! And shado-dry and witty as ever!
Too lazy to
Quote:
you all!

Glad to see you all could join Davey and I (the TRUE early risers of the bunch bahahaha

Windy here in the ohio valley today-remnants of hurricane prob-gunna rain here soon....garage finished today so Z will have a home!!! Yay!

Hmmm-where are alcheng and Niz?! Maybe we will even hear from Jar and Fire since its a long holiday weekend

Have a great friday Z family!
buenos días cereza, sitting here watching Mecum Auto Auction, on here and twitter, watching the live feed seeing who gets cut today from the ravens.

Last edited by Nismo89; 08-31-2012 at 10:19 AM.