View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 09:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
Joepro
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Company car
Joepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond repute

I low balled at 23 and they countered with the 26, that's where I am at now, they gave me the obvious BS we can easily get 26 at auction, I happen to know they are going for 23-24 at the auction lately. Only issue may be is that its been sitting for 2 months, so they could be buried in it thinking they would make a nice profit off a sports car this summer...Let the games begin...Im hard head in person, I pity the fool, can't wait to go in person

Last edited by Joepro; 08-30-2012 at 09:42 PM.
Joepro is offline   Reply With Quote