View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 07:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
PapoZalsa
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 Nismo w/Tech Pack
PapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadokenuh View Post
I'd pass but that's just me. Machines are designed to run. If they don't run regularly, they'll get rusty. The car is probably out of the 36K/3yr warranty anyway.
Not always true! I have 4 car in my house with only one driveway plus I also have a truck, the other 2 are a SUV (old lady) & car (daughter).

My car is 09 and has a little over 10,000 miles. I have been 3 times to ZdayZ and plus different car events. However to get my car out of the garage I have to back up 2 car and then put then back in de driveway since I lived in a Cul-de-Sac where the parking is premium.

So most of the times I jump on my truck and go to work. I drive the car more often during the Fall, Spring and some mild Winters because they leave before me to go to work and school.

So my car is not rusty and gets regular maintenance, and at least I drive it twice a month. Is in better condition that some 10, 11 or even 12s models.
Modshack's Custom Air Intakes /3M Clear Bra/ Illuminated Kick Plates / F. I CBE w/12" resonators / EVO-R Front Lip / Rear Hatch Wing / Tein S-Tech Springs /Ilegal Tint in the Rep. of VA/4x20mm Z1 Spacers/ Vinyl Roof/Liquid Carbon Designs

Last edited by PapoZalsa; 08-30-2012 at 07:55 PM.
PapoZalsa is offline   Reply With Quote