View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 12:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
MyKindaGuise
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11' 370z Sprt M6
MyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlbrenne View Post
HMMM, I did not know this. I have read a few places that "tunning" voids warranties...is that true??? I have a long long extended warranty and would not want to void that in ANY way.

Thanks for the help!
It can and it cant. It really is dealership specific. It depends if they want to be jerks or not if something breaks. My dealership is pretty lax when it comes to mods. If your really concerned I would contact your main dealership and ask them, even ask for something in writing if your really worried. Myself I dont worry. If something breaks that isnt related to the ECU then I will fight for my warranty.

I also purchased the extended warranty. Trust me when I say this your going to regret it and eventually return it. It really isnt worth it. The mod bug will most likely bite and bite hard.lol I bought it and its not 6 months later and I have returned it and am ready to go FI. think about it
MyKindaGuise is offline   Reply With Quote