View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 09:04 AM   #2050 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemers View Post
Was this what you saw?

This is the Cadillac CTS-V. It around $60k in this trim with the same engine and mrs as the ZL1 camaro. It has the same gas guzzler tax too. At that price I'd probably rather have the camaro.

The base model stars around $39k and is only a V-6 with 316 HP? With that trim its all looks and no go.
The CTS is more luxurious and comfortable than the Camaro. You are paying for prestige and comfort, luxury. I would personally rather have the CTS-V than almost any other car. Certainly rather have that for daily driving than the ZL-1 track toy. That said, I want a ZL-1 pretty badly, too.

Hate on caddy all you guys like, the CTS-V is an amazing auto. It is the American M5, like it or not. Nothing else comes close.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote