View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 12:53 AM   #30 (permalink)
Nillaz
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 370Z M6 Sport
Nillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_ealot View Post
same here man, don't know how this "reviewer" was shifting, but i have never ever opened up the center console from shifting through the gears...you'd have to be shifting like a retard to even accomplish that...on second thought the reviewer fits that bill nicely
I must be a retard then, because I've done this a few times over the last couple months....and except for a one year blip of insanity where I owned an auto Acura TL I've been rowing my own exclusively for 20 years.

The button to open the center console is just where my elbow happens to come to a rest. I've modified my driving position a bit to accomodate it but I can't shorten or lengthen my arms.

All in all I think it was a relatively fair and positive review. I love my car and there are very few vehicles I would trade it for at the moment...but I wouldn't complain if Nissan lowered the price a bit due to it's lack of 'features'.
Nillaz is offline   Reply With Quote