View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 09:16 PM   #24 (permalink)
Z370Z011
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: PearlWhite 370z 6MT
Z370Z011 is just really niceZ370Z011 is just really niceZ370Z011 is just really niceZ370Z011 is just really niceZ370Z011 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by dP3NGU1N View Post
Never plead guilty in California. You have 3 opportunities to beat a ticket: trial by written declaration, court trial, and appeal process. The latter two require the officer to appear in court (in contesting 4 speeding tickets, 3 times the officer did not show up and I won by default, the last time I had the law on my side).

Knowing which CVC you violated will help determine exactly what the law said you broke. Highway speed laws are different from surface street regulations.

check out Help! I Got a Ticket! It specializes in helping California drivers fight speeding tickets. It's all reading material, no books or bs to buy and it's step by step how to beat a speeding ticket. Good luck.
Wow thank you so much, you have no idea how much i appreciate the help.

So when you say i have 3 opportunities to beat it. You mean in the same ticket right? As in, if the written declaration fails i can always do the appeal and if that fails i can do the court trial?? In which case if all 3 fail i have to pay and go to driving school?

Ill take a look at it right now thanks a bunch!
Z370Z011 is offline   Reply With Quote