View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 09:05 PM   #159 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nillaz View Post
If I came out and saw this in the morning I'd probably have an aneurysm!

The worst I ever had happen was one of the local kids dropped his bike into the door of my RX-8. He didn't have rubber handlebar grips so the metal end of his handlebar left a perfect O dented in the side of my door. I nearly fainted when I saw it the next morning but at least that was an accident. What happened to your car is just blatant vandalism!
Apparently it's a problem in the local area, when the cop came by for the report, he said there have been 18 other cars recently vandalized, specifically stolen emblems. The car across the street (Honda Accord) had theirs actually taken.

I'm glad I didn't see who did it because there would have been dead bodies in my driveway.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14