View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 07:47 PM   #2026 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemers View Post
Was this what you saw?

This is the Cadillac CTS-V. It around $60k in this trim with the same engine and mrs as the ZL1 camaro. It has the same gas guzzler tax too. At that price I'd probably rather have the camaro.

The base model stars around $39k and is only a V-6 with 316 HP? With that trim its all looks and no go.
kind of, maybe. The one i saw was more angular on side panels-not smooth...car in photo not too pretty but the color i saw was reallllly nice...that was prob it, maybe just an older model...ok-i will keep looking! This is fun!

Oh-ewww on bike.