View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 06:44 PM   #229 (permalink)
Joepro
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Company car
Joepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond repute

Sold my 350z an hour ago..woot!!! the hunt is on for the 370...gonna run down a lead on a black touring sport over the week end in Maryland for 25,000 with 20k miles. I am both saddened and happy, it was painful to see the taillights of my former baby going down the road never to return. look to spend no more that 28 ish used with 20k miles or less.

Cant wait to seethe results, I think they were equidistant from me but when to RT for Vince's rep with the 350 guys, it will be a fun day for you!