View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 04:15 PM   #14 (permalink)
zguynate
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
zguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYNO20 View Post
Whats the lock out nut do?
The lock out washers eliminate the stock eccentric bolts/washers to prevent your alignment from slipping. They center the bolts by using a washer machined to fit in between the tabs on the subframe. You can only use these if you have aftermarket adjustable arms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by axmea? View Post
Can anyone with SPL kits tell us the difference in ride quality? I like the Swifts too but decided on H&R springs instead of Swifts because of the drop.
I personally couldnt tell the difference. I did the springs and the arms at the same time so theres no surprise that I didnt feel the difference. I doubt you would be able to tell any difference anyway with just one or two sets of arms.