View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 02:34 PM   #56 (permalink)
MMC Racing
Track Member

Drives: 2015 GT-R
MMC Racing has a spectacular aura aboutMMC Racing has a spectacular aura aboutMMC Racing has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribe View Post
Brags about what he does on a forum - check.

This should be a good example for you to understand that it's not just what you do, it's also how you do it. It's not that you asked that bothers the members here; it's how you go about doing it.

You want Sam to answer you with a date, but he answered you with a condition. Sam probably doesn't know exactly when it will be ready (he's got a lot on his plate) and gave you the best answer he could. Everyone else here understands that, except you. You are not entitled to the kind of answer you are demanding and you are making an idiot of yourself by doing so.
You and others have blinders on, but the "mob" is on the move and grows more bold in numbers. I understand this. What this forum thinks of my question is of no concern to me.

The inevitable conclusion is the back and forth baiting that has nothing to do with the only question that matters, when will the CARB kit ship, will lead to the thread being locked. Victory will be declared by the mob and many virtual backs will be patted.

Now. Hey Sam, got a date for me?