View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 01:59 PM   #12 (permalink)
enkei2k
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 G41 B/S M6
enkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montez View Post
Modern features such as Bluetooth (and subsequently streaming audio) and satellite radio were nowhere to be found, though they are available...

Manual seats -- another base model hallmark -- were also present...Also noticeably absent is the navigation screen, which is replaced by a conspicuous, leather-upholstered cubby.

There's no denying the car's performance chops, but with its basic interior and limited standard features
One of the main reasons why I got a base + sport was because IMO I believe that 'sports cars' shouldn't need all the extra luxuries such as heated seats, navi, power seats, blue tooth, etc etc...just adds unwanted weight to the car. I have no interest in any of these things in a sports car. If I wanted all that stuff, I would get a G37.
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote