View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 09:02 AM   #70 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakeShow View Post
^^You trade in the Z for the Lambo?
Yeah....I wish. No, I just got to drive the Lambo for a couple laps around a short track.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmike2780 View Post
5 years is too soon for a totally new next gen Z. They can't really justify a new powertrain just yet, so Direct Injection is definitely the only feasable route for Nissan. It makes sense if they just want to hit the 400hp mark for the Nismo. It would be awesome just for "bragging" rights, but I'll probably wait for the completely redesigned model if/when I decide to get a new one. This thread, like so many others is pure fantasy and wishfull thinking...
Everything that I've seen tells me that the 2015 model year Z (which will go on sale in 2014) IS the completely redesigned one. Seems like they really want to make the Z lighter and leaner with this redesign and hopefully that will come with a power bump too.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote