View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 09:00 AM   #5 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

Maybe I am more anal than most. I wipe the front end down daily as the acid from the bug guts will etch the clear coat the same as bird doo doo if it gets to sit on the surface long enough. Of course not all bugs are created equal as some will do damage as soon as they hit. But I would hate to wash the front end daily although this is the best method obviously to not possibly scratch the paint. However I always seem to get water overspray past the front bumper and you dont want to dry the remaining parts of the dirty/dusty car off as it would definately accumalte more and more scratches over time.