View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 08:55 AM   #18 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanManouk View Post
yea thats my problem its a fairly long scratch 2-3 of em with the paint chipped off, dont want it to look touched up
If they are deep I would look at trying the Applied Colors kit. It comes with 3M Putty to fill in the scratch before applying the paint. Same concept can be used with the Dr. Colorchip kit you would just need to pick up the 3M Putty separate. To me if its to big of a scratch the only fix is going to be to get a body shop to repaint the piece that is effected.

Fix Deep Car Scratches: World's First DIY Kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawudih View Post
What's wrong with the Nissan brand touch up paint?
Well if you know the answer to this question it will answer your question. What is wrong with Nissan paint in general?

( Click to show/hide )
It SUCKS!!!