View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 04:21 PM   #15 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilent_jay View Post
#1. Numerous other people have reported the same thing.
#2. Exactly, it's a sports car. My 350z was much more compliant.
#3. Not compared to my 350z. The seat has been widened and is less of a bucket than in my previous Z. I slide around more than I did previously.
#4 The mirrors suck, plain and simple. I did note that even with the mirrors angled out as far as they would go, they do not give you visibility of your blind spots, which is their sole purpose. I'll take a picture if you don't believe me. I added those ugly cheap convex mirrors from autozone and have had no issues since.
#5 Again, numerous other people have reported the same thing.

Forgive the dirty car, but this picture is case and point. Taken with a 50mm from the drivers view(it's a bit zoomed due to the mm of the lens), with the mirrors fully angled out, and with a car in the blind spot. You can't see the truck at all with the stock mirror or by turning your head and looking for that matter.

I left most of the opinionated stuff out. Like the fact that my 350z felt better, inspired more confidence, and was more fun to drive even though it wasn't as fast.
And I bet if you checked your rearview, or checked the portal on the passenger side, or out the passenger window, one (or more) of those three would have shown the vehicle.