View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 11:55 AM   #1 (permalink)
MyKindaGuise
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11' 370z Sprt M6
MyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant future
Default Feeler/FS: FI ceramic LTH's/ Ark Grip v2 CBE

Well folks looks like Im getting boosted way ahead of schedule So I am looking to sell my in perfect condition Ark Grip v2 CBE and Fast Intetions Long Tube Headers.

The Ark has about 5000mi
and
The LTH's have about 1500mi on them.

Asking $900 for the Ark, New was 1200 and change

Asking $1250, New was 1600 and change

Asking price for both is $2000. So basically I will knock $150 off if you buy both from me. This is easily the meanest sounding setup I have heard for the Z short of using straight pipes which is ungodly loud and tough for most to DD. Everything is still on the car for now so I can take sound clips if needed. Also will be at the headlight modding meet in MA next month if anyone wants to hear in person. You wont be disappointed.

Thanks for looking
MyKindaGuise is offline   Reply With Quote