Thread: Blown VVEL !!!
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 11:47 AM   #25 (permalink)
HKYStormFront
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 Frontier SE 6spd
HKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HKYStormFront

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan370z View Post
yup I saw so many guys getting their rev limit to 8000 rpm ...
my reason to have it there wasnt to look cool or anything but only to stay in gear as much as I can which was perfect with the gear that sit in my diff !
yea i think with the VVEL heads they set it at 7800rpm. you can PM bkleeman if you have any questions and he might answer. BJ, Dwnshft, might also know since he races in the conti-challenge team. and yea, having those extra revs can really save you a 2-3 or 3-4 shift in a straight going into a corner which helps with laps times, especially if you are running the 4:10 gear. little different for you since you are auto though