View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 11:09 AM   #1578 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Morning Morning Everyone!!!

I actually drop-by this morning (10am), saw that SPAM post... I was like WTF and I say SPAM is EVIL!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
I'll be taking the Z up to Baltimore to meet up with a friend and pick up some over night parts from Japan. LOL
Mr.eastwest2300, after you pick up the goodies, you can drop by to my backyard and leave them there....

BTW, what are you picking up???

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Good morning all! BC, you are consistently up early! What up wit dat?

I need to start lining up some paint and installation work!
I gotta vroom vroom my way to work soon!
Good Morning happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
Sure wish my bank account fill back up
Fixed

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Mr.onzedge, wish you have a smooth day at the presentation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
Good Morning All!

( Click to show/hide )
Busy at work and watching the storm coverage from New Orleans on the internet. I have to admit that I'm glad I moved to Houston after living my whole life in South Louisiana. It's a nerve-wracking time for those folks irregardless of storm strength.

Looking forward to Coffee and Cars this weekend.

Next mod may be painting the rims either black or 40th anniversary. That decision process will drag on for a while.

I also want to pull the trim from my center HVAC stack and send it to Tony at Carbon Fiber Element.

A friend just did the Z1 cross drilled, slotted brake upgrade and had Mike powder coat his calipers - looks outstanding and is VERY tempting.

I need a mod bug innoculation before I have to file for bankruptcy!

Have a great day all!
Mod-bug is much worse than bed-bug,
They not only on your bed but in your blood
And there is no way you can have them shut~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
Sup babe~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
anyone want some NISMO shocks/Spings?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
They are carbon fibre door sills... Or, were... I have never had this kind of customer service (or lack of) after spending this kind of money
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuban Z View Post
Morning y'all!!! It's sad Ken left although I didn't know him. I do know Triple's in person though and he's a stand up guy...its only AK, him and Frost with a few other guys moderating a 30K+ forum...unenviable. His post was most likely a result of someone reporting the off-topic stuff. There are people like that unfortunately. You saw his response after he saw the reaction...so he wasn't trying to be a bad guy. As for me I like this thread a lot...like you Fire I enjoy the off-topic stuff...maybe because I tend to go off on tangents a lot. Maybe because the folks here are super chill and laid back...and nice. Like family. Yeah I think that's it. Have an awesome day everyone!
Have a awesome day my friend...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
to get so angry over something so simple... truely speaks volumes of ones character.. but such is life... now you are all included in the useless family too!
Life short, sucky sometimes, I just take it easy, laugh about it and go to drive my Z.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
good morning all.

I'm.settled iin at the office, checked the markets, having some black tea currently.

Drove the z to work this morning

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2
Good Morning Mr.ZMan8...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
BC, Onze, Happy, Gale, Fire, Gurney, Alcheng, JAR
Where you guys be?
hey honey...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post

Heeeyyyy.. is alcheng there?! LOL! jk
Yup Ms.BC20, are you looking for me??

Well, just talk to the tire shop and they told me my wheels are NOT within the delivery they received this morning

The guy got back to me and told me their supplier won't receive them til this Fri and they should receive them next Tue...

Hope they could do something otherwise I won't have it for the cruise next Monday...

keeping my fingers crossed...

mmm..... time to rep people.....