View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 10:45 AM   #1 (permalink)
FireDan50
Track Member

Drives: '09 370Z PW M6
FireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Question for racing seat install

I'm confused with what to purchase and what is required to bolt in aftermarket seats for the 370z. Does it matter if the seat is bottom or side mounted? What accessories are required for each? I don't know which requires sliders or brackets....can they be universal or do parts need to be 370Z specific.

I'm looking at adding a pair of Sparco seats to replace my leather heated seats, but don't know what I need to buy and people I've talked to so far at companies have helped much. I could use some first hand experience from people who have installed seats in 370Zs.

I saw that someone installed Sparco Evo seats with Bride rails. That just confused me more. Do the sparco seats mount directly to the Bride rails and those directly to the floor of the Z? Help, anyone?
FireDan50 is offline   Reply With Quote