View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 08:58 AM   #1926 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
NFC tech is only dangerous because where you go buy stuff they are idiots and do not secure their end of the transaction. The actual tech is very secure, but when a place like Macy's does not understand how it works it can become dangerous.
The contacts with AT&T was just for the first few years, now it is open season on any carrier Apple wants (so basically anyone but T-mobile) on the day of launch.
The front facing cameras are limited because of the amount of space and lack of a real lenses and flash. I know a new phone from Motorola was announced with a 5-8MP front camera which is good but it is not all about MP.
How does one attempting to do this NFC stuff make sure that both ends are secured, or is there no way to know?

Ahh cool, then I'll keep an eye out for it with Verizon. Do they still plan on releasing an 8,16,32GB version, or just the 8GB for decent price and 16,32GB for ridiculous prices? I want to be able to just have one device for music/phone in my car, but I doubt that will be the case with the amount of storage I need.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote