View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 08:35 AM   #1924 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
Not sure if the new resolution is going to be any sharper, they will probably say it is but it will just be to fix the new size phone.
NFC is near field chip, think of those credit cards where you just wave it and it pays, no swiping required. That is NFC technology, this will allow you to possibly put your CC in your phone, boarding pass, gift cards, etc.
LTE is both AT&T and Verizon
New cables yes, but this will be a good upgrade based on what we know so far. I am sure there will be adapters made for all the old cables you already have.
I do not want this. It makes it easier for people to steal that stuff. No thanks lol

LTE is, but doesn't Apple have a contract with ATT for exclusivity for the first year after release, or was that just for the 3?

Usually the main cameras on any phone nowadays are worthwhile, I just wish they'd upgrade the front facing cameras, they are way behind.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote