View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 12:58 AM   #1499 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Always

Quote:
Good luck with your wheels.
Thanks bud, hopefully everything goes well and I can have it on the 3rd Sep cruise...

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
I agree Alcheng, we have become shameless around here! I do love the unfettered nature of this thread tho. No worries about going off topic. I will admit that I did feel (only slightly tho) bad when getting off topic on the other thread...but...oh well. It's in the past. This is the new leaf.
I actually feel more freedom on posting in here. Regarding the old thread, even before Triple's post, I was kind of thinking we were off topic quite a bit, but yea, what the heck, I am glad with this thread.

to Mr.happy

Quote:
I think it is a whole new tree But I never felt bad about going off topic. And it seems that it(Triple posting about being off topic) made Kensan mad enough he quit here. I think he would still be here in addition to being on the Fit forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Yah, I think he'd like this new thread. He was pretty upset over the mod post. Well, he may come back..who knows.
This new thread does suit us very much, I was hoping Mr.kenchan would come back and give it a try, maybe someday he'll be back...

I was like many of us, & about Triple's post, but the end of the day, he is just doing his job, and he also apologized about being too harsh on his wording.

The most important thing about participating in here is because of the fellows in here, it's not because of the thread title or whatever, it's the people here... that's why I don't mind posting in this thread or the other thread, I still drop by there cos I feel bad about leaving that thread cos people in there are nice too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post