View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 08:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
kcquinn49
Base Member

Drives: 2011 370Z Coupe
kcquinn49 has a reputation beyond reputekcquinn49 has a reputation beyond reputekcquinn49 has a reputation beyond reputekcquinn49 has a reputation beyond reputekcquinn49 has a reputation beyond reputekcquinn49 has a reputation beyond reputekcquinn49 has a reputation beyond reputekcquinn49 has a reputation beyond reputekcquinn49 has a reputation beyond reputekcquinn49 has a reputation beyond reputekcquinn49 has a reputation beyond repute

I've read the threads here and researched at each vendor's site and at other links found on google. I have friends that have gone this way on other cars, e.g. dodge charger. I can't because I am in a lease.

When I buy out the lease I will definately buy as many of the lightweight pulleys as there are. Unorthodox has the crank, idler, and alternator pulleys for the 370z. NST has crank and alternator pulleys.

Unorthodox claims about 10-12 WHP gain for the underdrive crank pulley alone, with 15% of that being contributed to the 20% underdrive. So the OEM size lightweight crank pulley would be 8-10 vs. 10-12 WHP. They also claim another 1-2 WHP for each of the other pulleys, idler and alternator.
kcquinn49 is offline   Reply With Quote