View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 07:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
jlbrenne
Track Member

Drives: Roadster BLACK
jlbrenne is on a distinguished road
Default HELP PLEASE GUYS Wheels/tires......

Alright guys, I found the wheels that I want (getting some custom made) but I dont know what widths or offsets that I want/need. I know there are tons of threads on here about offsets and such. However, since they are custom making the wheels they need me to tell them exactly what I want...However, I dont know what I want.

I'm looking for looks only..Im not racing or tracking my car...However, the car is my daily driver so i need it to be able to get through traffic.

I hear people mention "hella flush" and "aggressive" but i dont know what that means exactly. I DO WANT BIGGER TIRES ON THE REAR 295 OR 305'S.

I have scrolled through pics and like this type of look (pic below)... Hopefully this is enough info for you guys that know a lot more to be able to help me tell the guy what I might want..

If there is anything else you need to know please ask...Wanting to pay for the wheels tomorrow after i get some help from you guys.

Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WheelandTiresetup.jpg (282.0 KB, 153 views)
Black Rdstr:GTHAUS Meisterschaft FCB.Tint(20%+50% windshield).3"Carb Stub Ant.Z Lisc Plt & LED.Rr fog.VF Fend.Cust Handles.EVO Cust Rdstr Wing.Varrstoen 19" Whls.Stillen HFC&CAI.Swift Spring.VQ37 Cust Mani.Z1 UPREV.Amuse.310whp/254torq

Last edited by jlbrenne; 08-27-2012 at 07:13 PM.
jlbrenne is offline   Reply With Quote