View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 05:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
martin82
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 Nissan 370Z MB M6
martin82 has much to be proud ofmartin82 has much to be proud ofmartin82 has much to be proud ofmartin82 has much to be proud ofmartin82 has much to be proud ofmartin82 has much to be proud ofmartin82 has much to be proud ofmartin82 has much to be proud ofmartin82 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to martin82
Default Zele Replica for sale NEW with CF

I went a different direction with a Stillen Bumper (for brake cooling ducts) so now I have a BRAND New Zele Replica for sale. It is brand new, I ordered it with optional CF front lip accent and also rear bumper lower area CF accent as well. I prefer someone local in Los Angeles.

Looking to sell for $1,750

Includes the whole kit: (FRP wit CF addon)
Front Bumper, Front Lip (fiberglass with CF), Side Skirts, Rear Bumper.

Rather have someone local, shipping is about $250-300+$50-80 for packaging

I started prepping the rear bumper only so the finish is dull from sanding/prepping. Don't need much prepping with this kit, its VERY well made. One last thing, to install the rear bumper on a stock exhaust, I believe you will need to remove the rear exhaust section, install the bumper and then install the exhaust. I did a rough mock up and the lower section of the bumper touches the exhaust tips, or might need to modify the exhaust tips.

Some pictures installed on cars (not mine):

Last edited by martin82; 11-25-2012 at 02:48 PM.
martin82 is offline   Reply With Quote