View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 12:52 PM   #110 (permalink)
AlaskaPaul
Base Member

Drives: 02 Avalanche
AlaskaPaul is on a distinguished road
Default My latest 370z price experience.

Sheehy of Manassas, Va. has three 2013 base, automatics on Cars.com for $30,995. I'm trying to get a PW manual....no luck as yet. Another dealer in the area quoted me just under 36k OTD. It was a silver 2012 sport, manual, floor mats, cargo mats, splash guards.......not a bad OTD price, but the Manassas price is great if they will do that on a manual which should be 1300 less. That said, this price is without tax, tags, destination, and their stupid fees.

There are a ton of 2012's still out there and lots of 2013's sitting on lots in this area. Great deals are there to be had, but you might have to wait until more cars come in, and the weather starts to get cold. It's amazing how eager dealers are to sell a car with 2 feet of snow on it.

My guess is that the talk of a new Z as early as 2014 might stop some sales as well.......because of people waiting for the BRZ killer release to see what's new.

BTW, saw my first BRZ yesterday on the street.......rather nice and much better looking than all the photos I have seen.

But I still love the Z.
AlaskaPaul is offline   Reply With Quote