View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 12:45 PM   #14 (permalink)
karotZ
Track Member

Drives: on empty tank of gas
karotZ is just really nicekarotZ is just really nicekarotZ is just really nicekarotZ is just really nicekarotZ is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayTau View Post
karotZ, I agree completely. 305 on the rears look sick. Nice photo's bro. I am leaning towards the RE11's after all the responses that seem to think its a good path to go down. Again, if anyone has any experience with the Nitto Invo's as well I would like to hear your thoughts on those. To geddy lee, I will look into the Yoko's. Thanks for the responses yall. Any more gold nuggets of wisdom or advice always welcome.
Thanks man! As for Invos, I had 2 buddies that had them, xdeslitx and fxroar, they stated that the tires are nice, it's thread pattern looks sick, but they don't last as long as the other tires everyone is comparing it with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheshirecat View Post
I used the invos a lot on my 350. They're ok. They aren't comparable to the RE-11s.

I'd say they're similar to the Hankooks but without the super soft sidewall and decent wet traction.
Completely agree.