View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 09:31 AM   #10 (permalink)
threeseventy
Track Member

Drives: Opinion
threeseventy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
Sorry, but I have to love when someone on a forum asks a simple question and then gets a bunch of "holier than thou" crap sort of answers. It's like someone simply asking which is the best radar detector and the first person who replies gives all this crap about how speeding is bad and people with detectors are evil people. Or like when someone starts a fun totally off topic thread about your favorite beers and someone posts in with the evils of alcohol and how people who drink are all sinners or thereabouts. What ever.

To those of you who can't keep your personal opinions about something I didn't even ask about in check, go start your own thread. This thread is about the best ways to get off the line. That's it. Thanks for your cooperation in advance.
Whoa fat jesus.. nobody is holier than thou, just wiser (and apparently a lot nicer). The sticky above your incredibly obvious "how do I street race" post says NO STREET RACING POSTS. The advice on how not to waste your tires (or time vs faster straight line cars with fat rear tires and probably not auto trannys) is withdrawn, and the only way you would further embarrass this forum would be to put our sticker on your car THEN do your failure to launch routine and they post it on youtube. We'll watch for that

Last edited by threeseventy; 08-27-2012 at 09:44 AM.
threeseventy is offline   Reply With Quote