View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 08:25 AM   #14 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

hey dreamer... thanks... the coolant temps are normal... i even try to get it hotter by rev matching the crap outa the motor and flooring it on corners... water temps are norm so are my oil temps.. no bueno man

wen i try and cancel the stupid cruise control when its blinking like a maniac... it wont let me...

and i dont really wanna take it back to the dealer because of a mishap i had with them... last time i went there for a hesistation issue they said i had to overhaul my motor... wtf!?! because of my bolt ons... morons.... when in fact all the things they told me like 3 of my coil packs are fried etc, etc... lol i even asked the service advisor... so... your saying my coil packs are pretty much fried and so are my plugs... but my car still idles smoothly? he says correct!!! you need a upper overhaul that would cost 2k.... i still shake my head at that incident...

what frustrates me more is that its intermittent... sometimes itll blink outa no where and sometimes it wont bother me for a long time....

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote