Thread: S&R
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 07:59 PM   #53 (permalink)
Mr.Squeeze
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z
Mr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANMVQ View Post
If I had an option to do this maybe but I honesly dont trust the way it looks, Just comes down to me be comfortable with bolting on the car, And if I was to leave the bumper off and swap things around myself at the dyno I would. But I wasnt planning on do a VS testing from Stillen and S&R.

I was almost planning on hitting bumps in the road, Just not with workmanship, Parts being delayed, Not in stock, Waiting for things to get fixed, YES of course.. But I have been in this for over what weeks without the car, So I have spent the 6+ weeks of the summer in a loaner car. Did not think it was going to be smooth, But at the sametime not this screwy.

Believe I understand frustration things happen ,you never know what kind of bumps in the road you might hit in a build. I know what it feel's like Im still not at 100% with mine build yet.

Last edited by Mr.Squeeze; 08-27-2012 at 07:22 AM.
Mr.Squeeze is offline   Reply With Quote