Thread: S&R
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 04:04 PM   #52 (permalink)
ANMVQ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Q50 AWD
ANMVQ will become famous soon enoughANMVQ will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Squeeze View Post
This is all part of doing a custom job put the intake on and test it on the dyno.Leave the front bumper off and test between the two intakes that one and the Stillen one.

I am with Coop on this one as well on this one.

I wasted more thant the $170 that you just spent on that one intake on Cog pulleys and belt's trying to figure out the correct combo. Now you have the correct Cog combo and belt combo through trial and error by me. Basically what I am trying to say is things might not work out the first time the way you want them to.

I really hope thing's work out for you but if you didnt think you was going to have a few bumps in the road , then you might want to stop right now and leave the kit as is.
If I had an option to do this maybe but I honesly dont trust the way it looks, Just comes down to me be comfortable with bolting on the car, And if I was to leave the bumper off and swap things around myself at the dyno I would. But I wasnt planning on do a VS testing from Stillen and S&R.

I was almost planning on hitting bumps in the road, Just not with workmanship, Parts being delayed, Not in stock, Waiting for things to get fixed, YES of course.. But I have been in this for over what weeks without the car, So I have spent the 6+ weeks of the summer in a loaner car. Did not think it was going to be smooth, But at the sametime not this screwy.