Thread: MLB Hotstove
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 12:24 PM   #198 (permalink)
PapoZalsa
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 Nismo w/Tech Pack
PapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemers View Post
You know though. I wanted them to trade Youk and Beckett. Mainly I liked youk but he's always injured. And Beckett cause of his downward performance and shanigans from last year and this year. Gonzalez never lived up to exspectations but that was a surprise and Crawford never got a chance to prove himself. But hey I think by the trade deadline the only people that didn't think the Sox were out of the running were the owners. Well I'm glad they did what they did. Start building for next year free up that logjam in the minors and give Valintine a chance to manage his own team. Not the team that wont play for anyone but Terry Frank.
I totally agree with your statement and I think that that was the result of the players meeting with the owner complaining about the current manager too.

Plus the team had a bunch of injuries this year; and Beckett and Lester didn't help the team too much.
Modshack's Custom Air Intakes /3M Clear Bra/ Illuminated Kick Plates / F. I CBE w/12" resonators / EVO-R Front Lip / Rear Hatch Wing / Tein S-Tech Springs /Ilegal Tint in the Rep. of VA/4x20mm Z1 Spacers/ Vinyl Roof/Liquid Carbon Designs
PapoZalsa is offline   Reply With Quote