View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 06:45 PM   #106 (permalink)
BanningZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06' Nismo Frontier
BanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo 370z View Post
The RSX is still faster...

Umm,...

2005 RSX-S: 210HP and 143 lb-ft. TQ FWD

2009 Genesis: 306-horsepower 3.8L V6 RWD (310 with premium gas) and 310 lb-ft. TQ. RWD
or
2009 Genesis: 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine producing 212 hp (223 hp with premium gas) and 217 lb-ft. TQ RWD

????? Your joking right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zguy View Post
Just won North American Car of the Year = Genesis.... Talk smack all you want... looks like Hyundai is coming up fast.... I said I like the Z but im not going to be ignorant because a name brand is on it. Im sure you dont run around buying things just because they have a brand name on them? Do you only buy Brand Name drugs or do you get the generics to save money? The same people and same machines put all that we use together... they just put a different name on it..... even down to the bread you eat.... I worked for Mrs Bairds Bread .... popular down south..... We made all the Mrs Bairds bread along with the Walmart brand and Kroger brand and any other prival label bread.... and it was ALL the same.... Have pride in what you like and what you chose to buy but dont be ignorant and say because its a certain brand its garbage.... actually if you look at the stats Hyundai has better quality than Nissan..... BTW.... I still love the Z....
The 2009 award is for the Sedan, not the coupe. There is an article about it in the off topic: other vehicles forum. Totally different cars

MB 06' Nismo VQ40DE