View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 10:00 AM   #1844 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loyart View Post
Nobody gets on here at night....i get so lonely.....
Take Isamu out from your ignore list then the screen will be flooded by his BS....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
I am always here...

and you can always text lol
Yea I know, but no one can see you dude... you know what to do, right??

jk jk, I see you.... LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemers View Post
A that why it took you also 12 hrs to reply to her?
Mr.Lemers, I think they are on each other's iggy-list, that's why they don't know the other is online....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemers View Post
Some dealers have been getting these rediculous prices from these GT500. Some because some douche with a little money and an "at any cost" attitude is dictating the market.

What are these guys thinking? At $85k I'd be the the GTR market.
Seriously (<= I know, this word doesn't belong to here), I bet anyone will spend that money on a GT500, and eventually those douches will realize their attitude isn't working thus you'll get to buy one at a reasonable price...

wait.. just wait.....
alcheng is offline   Reply With Quote