Thread: Project Z
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 10:45 PM   #267 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr&Mrs View Post
I got on it a little, the AFR's got a little rich (10.5) yesterday when I got on it. Im thinking it done it because of how hot it was. Next time I get a chance to drive it I will take it out in the morning and see if they hug 11.3 like they were before.

My VR4 was also a complete PITA so much so that I will probably never work on this alone. I just do not have the time, if something goes wrong I will take it to a shop. With my limited free time it would take months to repair.

Heck I took the center console out of my SRT-4 months ago to replace shifter bushings and still have not put it back in lol
wow man you have a VR4? that motor is smashed up in there... lol my friend had one.... and i felt bad for all the mechanics that would work on it.. they all look like they wanted to commit suicide lmao....

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote