View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 08:56 PM   #110 (permalink)
Nismo89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: daily Zen and woosah
Nismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond repute

well your other "Whip" is a Z so it evens out. ... the Civic for off days and Z when you feel like a Le Mans driver. .......you "whip your hair" back and forth

but again....... i have had it all, middle school girls flocking to the car stating the obvious " so hawt! so hawt" and snap a bazillion camera phone pics while posing .....while i get a few orgasms from random girls on the street ( they told me after i got out of the car) " i heard you comin..... and it was just..... heaven.. couldnt help it"

AND then i get the "experienced" folk whom just come up and talk shop, remembering days of old and memory lane

Last edited by Nismo89; 08-25-2012 at 10:53 PM.
Nismo89 is offline   Reply With Quote