View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 01:41 AM   #20 (permalink)
phelan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Scoobaroo
phelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven88 View Post
are oil coolers even required for my type of driving? i mean so cal has pretty good all year weather...although past few days has been some 100 degree weather...however this will NOT be daily driven...weekend only car...and even if I do drive it on the weekday, it will not be during the day...

the only time I'll be pushing this car hard is during canyon runs...will canyon running be enough for my oil temps to shoot past 280f?
like frost said, the oil cooler isn't necessary for people who will do occasional canyon runs only.

and i'm being a dork for what i've decided to get, but look at the injen intakes as well. don't know if you'll like the installation any better, but it's another option that's out there and i don't hear too negative things about it.

good to hear a Z will be running around in cerritos! i pass that place all the time on my way to work.

凛 ('Rin') - 2009 Nissan 370Z
With silence comes peace. With peace comes freedom. With freedom comes silence.
phelan is offline   Reply With Quote