Thread: Project Z
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 05:41 PM   #266 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dembflyr View Post
Thanks for the compliment on the install.

Trust me. There was plenty of foul language and thrown tools during the install. Not to mention busted knuckles. But a good pair of mechanic gloves save a lot of them.

I'm glad that you are enjoying the car. I miss it terribly but I am very happy that I can follow your progress.

Have you beat her yet? She likes it rough.
I got on it a little, the AFR's got a little rich (10.5) yesterday when I got on it. Im thinking it done it because of how hot it was. Next time I get a chance to drive it I will take it out in the morning and see if they hug 11.3 like they were before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simota1 View Post
i admire people that twin turbo the z's thats alot of work....... but i know the feeling of turbo on the VQs are a beast
My VR4 was also a complete PITA so much so that I will probably never work on this alone. I just do not have the time, if something goes wrong I will take it to a shop. With my limited free time it would take months to repair.

Heck I took the center console out of my SRT-4 months ago to replace shifter bushings and still have not put it back in lol