View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 01:32 PM   #188 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dimer View Post
I'm still subscribed in case anything ever happens, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

The thing that really gets me is that everyone keeps watching this thread and getting on this guy for not installing the cams already, but no one else has picked up a phone and ordered a set themselves.

I can appreciate wanting to know what to expect before dropping the money, but if anyone really wants to find out that bad, all they have to do is open there own wallet instead of waiting for someone to do all the work for them.

Threads get started, people get excited, and plans fall through. That's why I prefer threads that are made after the fact.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote