View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 10:18 AM   #30 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo89 View Post
NIssan said in the past that when it took on this project... of doing the Supercar/SUV cross over.... said its got all the glitz and gadgets of a GTR.... your mind wants to believe your in a GTR.... but your Body looking at the car says otherwise..kinda like a "juicy contradiction",.....Supercar technology, packed tightly (literally) into a much smaller package...not too many other companies have done it before...thus is ground for the high price i assume. that type of technology isnt cheap...plus the money to cut and grind down to make it fit correctly in the Juke...........i agree 590,000 is a bit far fetched.... i know i wouldnt. lol but thats just me
I have had the opportunity to fully inspect a GT-R black edition. Maybe the bodystyle itself looks 80k vs 106k. But once being inside the car, looking under the hood. Hearing it turn on and watch stock GT-R's killing everything under the sun @ qquarter mile track day... you start to see where its a bargain. The GT-R is very fairly priced. Lack of exposure to the car will make you think differently.

The. Juke-R is an amazing vehicle for all the reasons you mentiioned. If I were rich? I'd definately bid on one. Now that's an EXCLUSIVE Nissan. Lol. Pun intended. Honestly, I didn't expect the juke to beat the GT-2. But i will put my money on it against a Cayenne turbo S. Realistically speaking $590,000 is ridiculous for a juke R. But who "woulda thunk it" factor sells cars like this. Rich man toys for sure. I hope they don't try to azz-rape when the Nismo-juke hits the dealers?

I would luv to see someone sort out the AWD vs RWD issues and cram a GTR motor in a Z. That would be incredible.

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 08-25-2012 at 01:28 PM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote