View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 01:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
RyanWest
Track Member

Drives: 2009 Nissan
RyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond repute
Default Brake not working all the sudden!

So guys, got in the car today, go to pull out of the garage, and literally no brakes. I pump the brakes a bit and it comes back. Pop the hood and check the fluids, all good.

Now my car has 40k on it and i haven't touched my rotors or pads, been putting it off....

Buddy thinks the OEM pads are worn to far to make contact with the rotor, could this be true?

Im pulling everything off here in a few days to see whats up, looks like ill be driving the R6 for now.

UPDATE! after doing some research my car was displaying the symptoms in the link, so I will be calling nissan tomorrow http://forums.nicoclub.com/master-cy...l-t557384.html

Last edited by RyanWest; 08-27-2012 at 12:37 AM.
RyanWest is offline   Reply With Quote