Thread: 2013 Arrivals
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 03:44 PM   #74 (permalink)
Bonzo
Track Member

Drives: Finally, a 370Z!!!
Bonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond repute

Was at my dealer this week and they have white one sitting on the lot. Gave me a good chance to compare it directly to mine sitting right by it.

Now I have to interject that old saying, "if you can't say anything nice don't say it at all."

Actually, it looks much better in person than I thought it did in the pics. If this were the 2009 model I'd love it. But....... I'm really glad I got the 2012. Original awesome looks with all the kinks and bugs worked out (except maybe the brake issue).

Wow, they actually list a bunch of them, all touring models. I think these are just all stock photos, because the white one I looked at was also a Sport Model.

http://www.mattcastruccinissan.com/n...trim=&keyword=
Delivered Tuesday November 15, 9:57 am!!!
2012, Auto, White, Sport, Kick Plates

Last edited by Bonzo; 08-24-2012 at 03:48 PM.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote