View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 11:46 AM   #1 (permalink)
omm370z
Track Member

Drives: The Amuse!
omm370z is on a distinguished road
Default Project Fast Turtle!

1st off it have been a short period but a long way since i decided to purchase a new car and mod it (March).

Seriously, it all started like just a game chaning just the aero kit and the "extreme performance" pieces i did order at that time were just HFC and G3 oh wow...

All this came together with a desire of purchasing a Nismo 2013 that arrived on July with a priority of getting the 1st white Nismo that would arrive to the US. At this point i did NOt realise what i was doing until i reached the exhaust after several orders.

It sounds stupid but i was numb drooling about a Nismo for a really long time since i had my 350z and what i really wanted was just the amuse AFTER reading much more here and on the webs about the real benefits of having a Nismo

When i really took a firm stance this Nismo dream was totally B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T compared to the JDM because changing all the OEM parts for performance options this Nismo did reduce to:

- 1 Nismo badge with a random #
- 1 red cover for the engine
- Nismo logo on the tachometer
- Bose audio
- DONE.

So...i migrated to a base model and the price reduced for my benefit, 15k, which i used on more mods! suspension, rims, exhaust and pipe (Titanium exhaust and pipe for sale here >> Brand NEW Powerhouse amuse custom TITANIUM exhaust and pipe) , HFC, Intakes, Aero kit, titan brace, oil filter, shift knob, BBK, hood, sway bars and a phew more costemics things

Well as we know or

Here is where this starts again on this lil project that i called "PROJECT FAST TURTLE"

Not great pics but i recieve them a phew hours ago

Last edited by omm370z; 08-31-2012 at 01:21 PM.
omm370z is offline   Reply With Quote